Priest Gives Away His Respirator and Dies
unknown
2020-03-25 19:02:55 UTC
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-25 19:38:27 UTC

I thought suicide was a bad thing according to Christian doctrine.
unknown
2020-03-25 20:07:26 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
I thought suicide was a bad thing according to Christian doctrine.
I don't think refusal of "heroic measures" amounts to suicide.

JWS
2020-03-25 21:26:45 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
I thought suicide was a bad thing according to Christian doctrine.
I don't think refusal of "heroic measures" amounts to suicide.
There's always a little dance around to fix-up you logical flaws,
ain't there?

He is obviously heroic and is to be honored for his brave action.
It didn't require any god. He an example of decent humanity.
Yap Honghor
2020-03-26 00:50:34 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
I thought suicide was a bad thing according to Christian doctrine.
I don't think refusal of "heroic measures" amounts to suicide.
Prove to us that you have a thinking brain....
unknown
2020-03-26 01:30:10 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Prove to us that you have a thinking brain....
Prove to us that you don't suck dick.

Yap Honghor
2020-03-26 10:02:56 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Yap Honghor
Prove to us that you have a thinking brain....
Prove to us that you don't suck dick.
Without a thinking brain, you can't demand anything from me....
Olrik
2020-03-26 03:58:03 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
I thought suicide was a bad thing according to Christian doctrine.
Dang, I should have read your post first!

:-)
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Cloud Hobbit
Go in peace.
Don Martin
2020-03-26 14:58:18 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
I thought suicide was a bad thing according to Christian doctrine.
Dang, I should have read your post first!
I should think that intention comes into play here: anyone committing
suicide acts with the intention of achieving his/her own death
(howeever bad one's life may have been to prompt it, a _botched_
suicide attempt is unlikely to improve matters). The priest had no
way of knowing that surrendering is respirator would result in his
certain death--many people act AMA (against medical advice) and end up
recovering and living productive lives. Little as I value priests of
any stripe, I am willing to believe that this one acted with the
_intention_ of helping another person.

I suspect that most here would say the same for a soldier throwing
himself on a grenade to protect his mates, even though the certain
death card would be in play.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
Robert Carnegie
2020-03-25 20:24:03 UTC
I don't want to see anyone do this, but obviously
you wouldn't see a selfish Catholic do it, either.
Or a selfish Rastafarian. Or a selfish Buddhist...
wait, are there those? I suppose it's complicated.
Davej
2020-03-25 20:51:09 UTC
We aren't that stupid. He probably expected GAWD to protect him.
Kevrob
2020-03-25 21:18:46 UTC
Post by Davej
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
We aren't that stupid. He probably expected GAWD to protect him.
Man was 72. If he was a true altruist, his "save the
youngster, I've already lived my life" attitude is neither
illogical nor that unusual. It's equivalent to adults
feeding the children first in a famine. People of all
backgrounds have done things like this.

I don't subscribe to altruism. I settle for "non-predatory
self-interest." Would I give up a ventilator to my 7-year-
old grand-niece? I think I would. To a sibling? If they
were sicker than I were, yeah. To a complete stranger?
Not in my current state of health. If I were beset by pre-
existing health problems before, and death from the virus
would be a surcease, I might risk handing over the equipment.

Who remembers when pneumonia waa called the "old man's friend?"

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Siri Cruise
2020-03-25 21:51:23 UTC
In article
On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 2:02:56 PM UTC-5, "Sir HÞmer Hall, Esq."
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
We aren't that stupid. He probably expected GAWD to protect him.
You aren't that 'stupid'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Tillman

Did he risk his own life to save others?
... during their movement through the canyon
road, Serial 2 [Tillman's platoon had to split
up because of a broken Humvee; the parts were
called Serial 1 and 2] was ambushed and became
engaged in a running gun battle with enemy
combatants. Serial 1 [Tillman's portion of
the platoon] had just passed through the same
canyon without incident and were approximately
one kilometer ahead of Serial 2. Upon hearing
explosions, gunfire, and sporadic radio communication
from Serial 2, Serial 1 dismounted their vehicles
and moved on foot, to a more advantageous position
to provide overwatch and fire support for
Serial 2's movement out of the ambush. Upon
exiting the gorge, and despite attempts by
Serial 1 to signal a "friendly position",
occupants of the lead vehicle of Serial 2
opened fire on Tillman's position, where he
was fatally shot.

Was he an atheist?
Tillman was an atheist. According to speakers
at his funeral, he was very well-read, having
read a number of religious texts including the
Bible, Quran and the Book of Mormon as well as
transcendentalist authors such as Ralph Waldo Emerson
and Henry David Thoreau. However, responding to
religious overtones at the funeral by Maria
Shriver and John McCain, his youngest brother,
Richard, asserted that "Just make no mistake,
he'd want me to say this: He's not with God,
he's fucking dead, he's not religious." Richard
added, "Thanks for your thoughts, but he's
fuckin' dead." Another article quotes Tillman
as having told then-general manager of the Seattle
Seahawks Bob Ferguson in December 2003, "You
know I'm not religious."

Was Tillman stupid?

Anyway it's possible the priest considerred he was going to die
no matter what so he could pass the equipment on to someone more
likely to live making better use of the respirator.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
tesla sTinker
2020-03-25 22:22:39 UTC
all of you are nuts. Your not in God's Church
If he was a real priest, he would not have the virus.
Better read the Bible again. But first get a real one,
if you can find one. And no, he is not supposed to comit
suicide. Now if someone needed the thing. Its differ, But its likely,
either poison, by vaccine, or, a real cold virus. All people should
take copperzap seriously right now. Just in case, since no one knows
really whats really going on. Use copper. Yes, it can be a real
virus. Likley the HIV, cause, it is not what they say it is. And they
do not know when it started. That is more BS. Just remember, a cold
can travel through the air. So use copper. twice a day, touch it to
inside the nose, and rub your hands, then you can wash. Do the nose
first, then your hands, That way, your hands are clean when you touch
your nose again. And do not run down to the idiots if you get a cold.
Treat is like its a cold. It may be one. A normal one. Get someone
else to get supplies for you.

Just cause a person wears a uniform, does not mean they are wearing it.
FACT...... Including a president.
Jesus did not build that kind of Church. So its not possible, to
destroy it. Or come up against it.

have a nice day
Robert Carnegie
2020-03-25 22:22:59 UTC
By the way, a hospital oxygen machine is a "ventilator",
properly, and a "respirator" is a pro-class air filtering
mask. Or so says Wikipedia. However, the "ventilator"
used to be called "respirator", so either this story
means "ventilator", or this priest's church people
are idiots and he decided not to embarrass them.
Yap Honghor
2020-03-26 00:49:38 UTC
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
He cons people his whole life....
Olrik
2020-03-26 03:57:05 UTC
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.

For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.

It raises the question : is it canon to expect catholics to kill
themselves to save others? Do they came up with a biblical excuse?
LinuxGal
2020-03-26 15:42:10 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Kevrob
2020-03-26 15:45:41 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
If you have a "get out of death free" card does
it count as suicide?

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Siri Cruise
2020-03-26 16:13:42 UTC
In article
Post by Kevrob
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-gi
ving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
If you have a "get out of death free" card does
it count as suicide?
He lived. He died. Whether he lived again is what that religion
is about. He died by one of rome's cruellest methods.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Yap Honghor
2020-03-27 00:39:51 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by Kevrob
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-gi
ving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
If you have a "get out of death free" card does
it count as suicide?
He lived. He died. Whether he lived again is what that religion
is about. He died by one of rome's cruellest methods.
Any criminal dies today as the one died then....
There is no two ways about it!
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Siri Cruise
2020-03-27 02:02:46 UTC
In article
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Kevrob
If you have a "get out of death free" card does
it count as suicide?
He lived. He died. Whether he lived again is what that religion
is about. He died by one of rome's cruellest methods.
Any criminal dies today as the one died then....
There is no two ways about it!
Not in the US. Due to the 8th amendment criminal punishments
cannot be cruel. Crucifixion was intended to be slow, painful,
and done in public to terrify the population.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Yap Honghor
2020-03-27 09:36:16 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Kevrob
If you have a "get out of death free" card does
it count as suicide?
He lived. He died. Whether he lived again is what that religion
is about. He died by one of rome's cruellest methods.
Any criminal dies today as the one died then....
There is no two ways about it!
Not in the US. Due to the 8th amendment criminal punishments
cannot be cruel. Crucifixion was intended to be slow, painful,
and done in public to terrify the population.
Any killing is cruel...but even the crucifixion is just another method in the history of mankind. May be it was a way for the Romans to terrify his followers?
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Kevrob
2020-03-27 02:49:30 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by Kevrob
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-gi
ving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
If you have a "get out of death free" card does
it count as suicide?
He lived.
Maybe he did.
Post by Siri Cruise
He died.
If he lived, he died. That happens to us all, as
far as we know.
Post by Siri Cruise
Whether he lived again is what that religion
is about.
`Tis. Trinitarian, Nicene, Chalcedonian Christians think the
fellow, if he was at least one fellow, no more than that, and
not some composite of various itinerant preachers and even
political agitators, had the same omniscience as Yahbooey (god
da fadda.) As such, he'd have been omniscient. So he knew what
was in store for him.
Post by Siri Cruise
He died by one of rome's cruellest methods.
That is the legend. Had he been stoned by the likes
of Saul and his crowd, he'd have been just as dead,
at least temporarily. The legend say he "arose,"
but we could say the same about someone who came out
of a medically-induced coma. The definition of "dead"
is that you can't come back. Traditional Christians don't
allow for their "risen Josh" to be an avatar or reincarnation,
either.

It's a cheat, or it didn't happen.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
LinuxGal
2020-03-26 17:29:31 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
If you have a "get out of death free" card does
it count as suicide?
Death is defined as the irreversible cessation of life. If
Jesus reversed it, he didn't die. Just took a short dirt
nap.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
unknown
2020-03-26 17:49:18 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:29:31 -0700, LinuxGal <***@aqua.net> wrote:

<...>
Post by LinuxGal
Death is defined as the irreversible cessation of life. If
Jesus reversed it, he didn't die. Just took a short dirt
nap.
That's not too bright of a statement, Little Boneheaded One.

Jesus died on that cross. The human Jesus, at least.
The resurrected Jesus is not the same flesh and blood
as was the Jesus who died on the cross.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

While Jesus lived on Earth he was a man.

There's your proof, Teresita. Learn it, live it, love it.

unknown
2020-03-26 17:59:48 UTC
Post by unknown
<...>
Post by LinuxGal
Death is defined as the irreversible cessation of life. If
Jesus reversed it, he didn't die. Just took a short dirt
nap.
That's not too bright of a statement, Little Boneheaded One.
Jesus died on that cross. The human Jesus, at least.
The resurrected Jesus is not the same flesh and blood
as was the Jesus who died on the cross.
Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
While Jesus lived on Earth he was a man.
There's your proof, Teresita. Learn it, live it, love it.
never listen to anything gerk says
Always bin PeeScent.

[This is an automated reply generated by the a bin script.
No humans were harmed in its creation and propagation]

Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-26 18:18:59 UTC
Post by unknown
Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
While Jesus lived on Earth he was a man.
There's your proof, Teresita. Learn it, live it, love it.
There's no proof there.
It's just a statement of belief based on nothing.

First you need proof of a god, Then prove it had figured out some way to reproduce, then prove it did and that the result was this Jesus character.

There is no proof that Jesus existed. He wrote nothing, Nobody mentioned him during his lifetime. It's very probable that Jesus was another bit of Christian fiction, like the ascension or raising the dead.

You have nothing.
unknown
2020-03-26 18:24:26 UTC
Post by unknown
Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
While Jesus lived on Earth he was a man.
There's your proof, Teresita. Learn it, live it, love it.
There's no proof there.
It's just a statement of belief based on nothing.
First you need proof of a god, Then prove it had figured out some way to reproduce, then prove it did and that the result was this Jesus character.
There is no proof that Jesus existed. He wrote nothing, Nobody mentioned him during his lifetime. It's very probable that Jesus was another bit of Christian fiction, like the ascension or raising the dead.
You have nothing.
I have the Bible and elementary logic. It is you who have nothing
which nothing includes failure to use reasonable line lengths and
inability to properly attribute.

Fool!

Yap Honghor
2020-03-27 00:42:23 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
While Jesus lived on Earth he was a man.
There's your proof, Teresita. Learn it, live it, love it.
There's no proof there.
It's just a statement of belief based on nothing.
First you need proof of a god, Then prove it had figured out some way to reproduce, then prove it did and that the result was this Jesus character.
There is no proof that Jesus existed. He wrote nothing, Nobody mentioned him during his lifetime. It's very probable that Jesus was another bit of Christian fiction, like the ascension or raising the dead.
You have nothing.
I have the Bible and elementary logic. It is you who have nothing
which nothing includes failure to use reasonable line lengths and
inability to properly attribute.
Con stories in the bible have logic?
Your head is as damaged as aaa.....
Kevrob
2020-03-27 04:17:44 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
While Jesus lived on Earth he was a man.
There's your proof, Teresita. Learn it, live it, love it.
There's no proof there.
It's just a statement of belief based on nothing.
First you need proof of a god, Then prove it had figured out some way to reproduce, then prove it did and that the result was this Jesus character.
There is no proof that Jesus existed. He wrote nothing, Nobody mentioned him during his lifetime. It's very probable that Jesus was another bit of Christian fiction, like the ascension or raising the dead.
You have nothing.
I have the Bible and elementary logic. It is you who have nothing
which nothing includes failure to use reasonable line lengths and
inability to properly attribute.
Fool!
You have a Bible? Does it have Matt 5:22 in it?

[quote]

But I say to you, whoever is angry with his brother will be liable
to judgment, and whoever says to his brother, "Raqa,' will be answerable
to the Sanhedrin, and whoever says, "You fool," will be liable to fiery
Gehenna.

[/quote] - http://www.usccb.org/bible/matthew/5

CH has technical limitations that make it tough for
him to post in a "prettyprint" manner, with proper
attribution. If it bothers the group members, I
understand. If it bothers trolls like you, that's a
feature, not a bug. It's easily avoided: ignore the group.

The Bible is interesting as folk history, a book of law for
a nation that influenced other cultures, and for some nice
poetry, depending on the translation. As cosmology, it sucks.
Even the ethics of the New Testament are dicey. How about a
nice "Thou shalt not claim to own your fellow human," Josh?

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-27 22:11:18 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
[...]
Your evasion is duly noted.
Which part was too difficult for you?
Care to try and prove there was a resurrected Jesus?
How about a god?
Bible quotes only prove they are bible quotes.
Extrabiblical sources are needed to corroborate that they are
statements of fact. That's why there's no proof of the ascension,
the Exodus, or Noah's flood.
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-03-26 19:28:39 UTC
Post by unknown
<...>
Post by LinuxGal
Death is defined as the irreversible cessation of life. If
Jesus reversed it, he didn't die. Just took a short dirt
nap.
That's not too bright of a statement, Little Boneheaded One.
Jesus died on that cross. The human Jesus, at least.
The resurrected Jesus is not the same flesh and blood
as was the Jesus who died on the cross.
You have a Bible story of a fictional god/God pretending to be
a human pretending to suffer pretending to have died; but it is
not pretending about staying in hiding.

LOL.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Christian: a person afraid of a perpetually hiding [imaginary] god.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
Robert Carnegie
2020-03-26 21:30:49 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Kevrob
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
If you have a "get out of death free" card does
it count as suicide?
Death is defined as the irreversible cessation of life. If
Jesus reversed it, he didn't die. Just took a short dirt
nap.
Well, according to the story, he was as dead
as anyone gets. If that isn't being dead, then
there's no such thing as dead. There are other
stories where he makes someone else not dead.
It's reasonable to not believe it, but there's
no good not understanding it.
unknown
2020-03-26 15:58:42 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
No, Jesus' death on the cross was no suicide. It was
pure, unselfish, altruism.

John 15:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Doing so is NOT suicide. You show your mean, atheist, bias
and ignorance, Teresita.

Siri Cruise
2020-03-26 16:08:47 UTC
In article
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-givi
ng-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
I see delaying death as different from preserving life.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 19:21:26 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
NO, he came to serve as our savior.
the dukester, American-American
Yap Honghor
No wonder you have been classified as a fool in this world!!!!!!!!
d***@cox.net
2020-03-28 20:01:10 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Olrik
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
Then it's suicide.
For a catholic, it means hell for all eternity. Nice move.
Jesus committed suicide by Roman governor.
NO, he came to serve as our savior.
No wonder you have been classified as a fool in this world!!!!!!!!
You're satan's #1 boy.
the dukester, American-American
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-26 04:39:18 UTC
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
The same with selfish Christians. There are selfish, frightened people
in any group.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 19:19:51 UTC
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
ONLY A MAN OF GOD WOULD DO THAT. NO ATHEIST WOULD.
the dukester, American-American
Yap Honghor
2020-03-28 00:48:38 UTC
Ya, only a man of pixie will molest the children. NO ATHEIST WOULD!!!!!
d***@cox.net
2020-03-28 20:05:25 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by unknown
You won't see ANY selfish atheists do this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/italian-priest-dies-of-coronavirus-after-giving-respirator-to-younger-patient/
ONLY A MAN OF GOD WOULD DO THAT. NO ATHEIST WOULD.
Ya, only a man of pixie will molest the children. NO ATHEIST WOULD!!!!!
A man of pixie???
the dukester, American-American