Anybody have any bridges they wanna sell?
Ted
2021-06-05 23:22:43 UTC
A taste of heaven.

Starts about 10 minutes or so + Into it, Very interesting,
enlightening,
by
man who was transported to heaven. At the end of which
there was prophecy,
words of wisdom, etc. Like every believers service should
operate in for
the
needs of the body.
10 Worst Word of Faith Teachers - #8 Jesse Duplantis

Satan is the accuser of the brethren. You have not even had the
time to view
the video and the gifts of the spirit in operation, so you
speak out of
ignorance, and bearing false witness.
Nothing like a woman running her mouth as a know it all.
Oh yes, robert stings from having the "signs and wonders"
spectacle of yet
another "word of faith" guru exposed as self serving pitches of
having the
crowd pleasing"real goods"..
I "sting" not. This was a great example of the workings and
operations of a
body of Christ for all to see.
Not only that, but he over emphasized that nothing was to be given
unless
they felt a need to. His ministry is supported already, He had no
need for
others money, as he puts all the proceeds of his book sales into
the
ministry. And yes, he believes as Jesus taught that we are to speak
the word
of faith. Why? Doubters never prosper, they never receive. The put
a stop to
the working of God for them, as they speak the words of doubt and
therefore
receive the fruit of the word they speak.
One thinks robert's wife must have given a swift kick to the
gonads as she
left him, no?
Is that what you did? I would venture that was the happiest day of
that
blokes life.
Sad for you, but you just spread another false witness, and are a
rumormonger.
You could have learned a lot had you watch the video all the way
through,
like why the Lord still will have tears until a certain point in
the future.
I still suggest you take a look, learn, and enjoy what the Lord has
for those
who believe in him.
Robert believes this guy who claims he was
transported to Heaven for a five hour visit.
P+Barker
2021-06-06 11:51:47 UTC
robt is stupid.
Ted
Dumber than dirt.
Miloch
2021-06-06 22:02:36 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Ted
Robert believes this guy who claims he was
transported to Heaven for a five hour visit.
robt is stupid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Duplantis

Private jet

Jesse Duplantis Ministries also owns a private jet, with which Duplantis had
used to preach the gospel all over the world.

In May 2018, national news media outlets accused Duplantis of asking his
followers to donate money to him so that he could buy a new $54 million private
jet, the Dassault Falcon 7X. Duplantis said that his organization, Jesse
Duplantis Ministries, had already paid for three private jets by 2006, and that
he had been using them by "just burning them up for the Lord Jesus Christ."

Duplantis defended his choice by saying: "I really believe that if Jesus was
physically on the earth today he wouldn't be riding a donkey. Think about that
for a minute. He'd be in an airplane preaching the gospel all over the
world."[8] In response to a wave of criticism, Duplantis stated on his ministry
website, "I'm not asking you to pay for my plane, I'm asking you to pray for my
plane."

In 2016, Duplantis and fellow televangelist Kenneth Copeland defended their use
of private jets with the claim that commercial planes were full of "demons".

The Trinity Foundation (Dallas), a religious watchdog organization, has kept an
eye on Duplantis for more than 10 years.

---> The organization's president Ole Anthony said that because of Duplantis'
tax exemption, technically, every person in St. Charles Parish was “helping to
pay for Duplantis' extravagant lifestyle”.

-----

Not sure who said it...Mathew, Mark, Luke or Paul?...."There's a sucker born
every minute"

*
n***@none.org
2021-06-07 01:01:53 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by P+Barker
Post by Ted
[...]
You brought up a good point, regarding tax dollars.

So who spends less of out tax dollars for personal expenses, Politicians who
never earned an honest dollar in their life, or religious leaders. Our state
senator Feinstein has been known to order a 747 jet to fly home for weekends,
solo. And that is the least of her expenses as she takes family and friends
around the world. Same with many other politicians, but feistiness rules that
lesser people take smaller jets unless they are special friends.

Do you think flying and preaching is a pleasure trip? Not saying there are
some hoaxers who do just that for fundraising purposes.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-07 02:02:14 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
You brought up a good point, regarding tax dollars.
So who spends less of out tax dollars for personal expenses,
Politicians who never earned an honest dollar in their life, or
religious leaders.
Jimmy Carter didn't earn an honest dollar
running his family's farm?

Obama didn't earn an honest dollar as a
law professor?

Biden didn't earn an honest dollar working
as a public defender?

AOC didn't earn an honest dollar waiting
tables?
Kevrob
2021-06-07 02:56:54 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by n***@none.org
You brought up a good point, regarding tax dollars.
So who spends less of out tax dollars for personal expenses,
Politicians who never earned an honest dollar in their life, or
religious leaders.
Jimmy Carter didn't earn an honest dollar
running his family's farm?
Did he get paid by the USDA peanut support program?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Obama didn't earn an honest dollar as a
law professor?
"Senior lecturer," actually.

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama-a-constitutional-law-professor/
Post by Mitchell Holman
Biden didn't earn an honest dollar working
as a public defender?
Maybe under a year's worth?

[quote]

Public law didn’t pay well, and Biden was encouraged to moonlight at another
law firm in Wilmington, so long as he didn’t work on criminal cases. “God’s work,”
Biden wrote in his 2007 book, “wasn’t full-time work in 1969.” (Public law still
doesn’t pay well, as Biden’s campaign emphasized this week when, as part of
a criminal justice policy proposal, he called for more investment in public defenders:
“And as Vice President Biden knows from his own experience leaving a law firm
to be a public defender, the wage disparity for prosecutors and defenders limits
the ability of defenders’ offices to recruit the best and brightest.”)

Biden soon left the office outright to focus on private practice and politics.
Come 1970, he was preparing for his first campaign: a successful run for
the New Castle County Council.

[/quote]

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/henrygomez/joe-biden-public-defender

His "honest dollars" actually came from the private firms he worked for.
I have a limited list of tax-funded jobs I consider "honest work."
Post by Mitchell Holman
AOC didn't earn an honest dollar waiting tables?
That and tending bar were second jobs.

[quote]

After graduation Ocasio-Cortez returned to New York where she was hired as
an educational director at the National Hispanic Institute, a nonprofit serving
Hispanic youth. But she also went back to the restaurant industry: bartending
and waitressing were necessary to supplement her income, which she used
to help her mother stay afloat after Sergio {her father} died of cancer.

[/quote]

https://www.bonappetit.com/story/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-lessons-from-restaurants

I'm not a fan, but I grew up in a town with a significant Puerto
Rican community. Anybody who accuses Puerto Rican folks
of not being hardworking is, in my book, nuts. Loco, even.
--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
n***@none.org
2021-06-07 04:50:04 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by n***@none.org
You brought up a good point, regarding tax dollars.
So who spends less of out tax dollars for personal expenses,
Politicians who never earned an honest dollar in their life, or
religious leaders.
Jimmy Carter didn't earn an honest dollar
running his family's farm?
Family Farm?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Obama didn't earn an honest dollar as a
law professor?
Nope
Post by Mitchell Holman
Biden didn't earn an honest dollar working
as a public defender?
Public défender on the dole.
Post by Mitchell Holman
AOC didn't earn an honest dollar waiting
tables?
Who is AOC? Or what.

In any event you know my point and the preponderance of politicians of today
are scammers with no business sense. They use government positions to rake in
millions like Biden who's only real income came in via his wife as a school
teacher, and that too was from government funds and special provisions.
Kenny McCormack
2021-06-07 05:55:59 UTC
In article <s9k8hs$ino$***@dont-email.me>, <***@none.org> wrote:
Post by n***@none.org
In any event you know my point and the preponderance of politicians of
today are scammers with no business sense.
That's certainly an accurate description of the Orange One.
--
Q: How much do dead batteries cost?

A: Nothing. They are free of charge.
n***@none.org
OOPSIE. Just remembered the AOC is the American Orthodox Church.
Rod
2021-06-07 20:53:35 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Mitchell Holman
AOC didn't earn an honest dollar waiting
tables?
Who is AOC? Or what.
In any event you know my point and the preponderance of politicians of today
are scammers with no business sense. They use government positions to rake in
millions like Biden who's only real income came in via his wife as a school
teacher, and that too was from government funds and special provisions.
OOPSIE. Just remembered the AOC is the American Orthodox Church.
AOC are the initials of Alexandra Ocasio Cortez.
--
The human eye can only see between 430-770 Thz. Our ears can only detect
sound between 20 hz - 20 Khz. These ranges make up a fraction of the
lot going on around us that we can neither see nor hear ...
Miloch
2021-06-07 03:36:03 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Miloch
Post by P+Barker
Post by Ted
[...]
Televangelist asks his congregation for $65M to buy a jet

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/03/17/televangelist-65m-buy-jet-now/24893113/

Televangelist Creflo Dollar asked his congregation to donate $300 each to raise
money for a $65M luxury jet. The website was taken down after online criticism
but the World Changers Church International is still accepting donations.

A Georgia televangelist is asking his congregation to prove their faith by
footing the bill on a new jet.

Creflo Dollar, a pastor at the Atlanta-based World Changers Church
International, asked his congregation of 200,000 to chip in $300 dollars each to
pay for a Gulfstream G650 jet. Dollar explained the need for the $65 million jet
in a 5-minute video posted on Creflo Dollar Ministries website.

While the "Project G650" video has been removed from the that mega church
pastor's site, supporters are still able to donate to the project via the
ministry's donations page.

In the video, Dollar says he needs the new jet to replace a 30-year-old
Gulfstream Jet that is no longer operable, after an accident in London when the
jet slid off the runway during an aborted take-off.

*
n***@none.org
2021-06-07 05:10:03 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Miloch
Post by P+Barker
Post by Ted
[...]
It has been posted many time, but not the part about his old jet was 30 years
old.

Why all the hoopla about any preacher getting a corporate aircraft?

Is it the old tired argument about eat all the food on your plate because the
Chinese kids are starving, or the African kids?
Miloch
2021-06-07 05:27:05 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Miloch
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Miloch
Post by P+Barker
Post by Ted
[...]
Don't care about the idea of a 'preacher' getting a aircraft...the disturbing
part was that he wanted 200,000 members to contribute $300 each for it!!!

If he were up front, he'd borrow from a bank!! He's a corporation for Christ
sake...are you that stupid?!

Finances and prosperity gospel teachings

Dollar is known for his controversial teachings regarding prosperity theology.
He has long been criticized for living a lavish lifestyle. He owns two
Rolls-Royces, a private jet, and high-end real estate such as a million-dollar
home in Atlanta, a $2.5 million home in Demarest, New Jersey, and a home in
Manhattan that he bought for $2.5 million in 2006 (equivalent to $3.2 million in
2020) and sold for $3.75 million in 2012 (equivalent to $4.23 million in 2020).
Dollar has refused to disclose his salary. For declining to disclose any
financial information to independent audit, Creflo Dollar Ministries received a
grade of "F" (failing) for financial transparency by the organization Ministry
Watch. On April 12, 2020, the hashtag "Credulous Dollar" began trending on
Twitter, in which Dollar and other wealthy pastors were accused of not donating
money to COVID-19 relief.

Dollar was among six televangelists who were the subject of a 2007 investigation
led by United States Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa as ranking member of the
Senate Finance Committee. Grassley asked for financial information to determine
whether Dollar made any personal profit from financial donations and requested
that Dollar's ministry make the information available by December 6, 2007. The
investigation also asked for information from five other televangelists: Benny
Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Eddie L. Long, Joyce Meyer, and Paula White. Dollar
contested the probe, arguing that the proper governmental entity to examine
religious groups is the IRS, not the Committee on Finance. Dollar and three
others were not cooperative, and the probe concluded in 2011 without any charges

*
n***@none.org
2021-06-07 19:25:43 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Miloch
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Miloch
Post by P+Barker
Post by Ted
[...]
Hmmm. 2011 concluded with no charges.

In case you have any concern about these things, when the end comes they will
be held accountable but the God they claim to serve.
P+Barker
2021-06-07 20:20:55 UTC
In case you have any concern about these things, when the end comes ....
Which according to your prophecy should be in about 2 years....
Correct?
Rod
2021-06-10 20:19:45 UTC
Post by P+Barker
In case you have any concern about these things, when the end comes ....
Which according to your prophecy should be in about 2 years....
Correct?
People have had many visions and dreams, not all of them fail nor do
all of them come to be. We were told that we would have visions and
dreams sent by God, never a time stamp on any of them. It never fails
to disappoint me that men would rather tear into one another over a
vision or a dream than to seek the contents of that vision or dream.

People here spend a disproportionate amount of time crucifying one
than seeking the truth.
P+Barker
2021-06-11 11:42:56 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
In case you have any concern about these things, when the end comes ....
Which according to your prophecy should be in about 2 years....
Correct?
People have had many visions and dreams, not all of them fail nor do
all of them come to be. We were told that we would have visions and
dreams sent by God, never a time stamp on any of them. It never fails
to disappoint me that men would rather tear into one another over a
vision or a dream than to seek the contents of that vision or dream.
People here spend a disproportionate amount of time crucifying one
than seeking the truth.
Unlike you, I hold people responsible for what they say and what they
do. If a preacher wannabe is telling me the only way to salvation is
to listen to him and his faulty preaching, I certainly will look for
ans show the flaws in his reasoning.

No one knows the time or place when our Creator says that it is
finished. One wannabe preacher who claims he has discussions with his
little god, and then tells the world that we only have 7 years
left.... well, I do not believe him. And... I wonder why he even made
such a prediction. And if his prediction is a lie, what else is a
lie? This all reminds me of the JW predicviton of the end of the
world - 4 times.
n***@none.org
2021-06-11 19:30:58 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
[...]
You never hear anything, and make up false stories ALL the time. In part
because you do not study the word of God and subsequently cannot know the
truths of the matter.

Only an idiot would say there is a seven year period and then the end of the
world comes. Someone who knows not the word of God.
P+Barker
2021-06-12 12:39:14 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
[...]
I heard you loud and clear when you claimed (in 2016) that the world
would end in 7 years. I even posted your exact words. I know the
truth of THIS matter is that you are a freakin liar.
Post by n***@none.org
Only an idiot would say there is a seven year period and then the end of the
world comes. Someone who knows not the word of God.
On 26 November 1916, robt wrote the following: "ROBERT:
Sorry, I follow no religion that is man made. I do follow religion in
the sense that it is presented in James and that is it. My God, the
God of the bible has already saved me through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your god, the god of this world is the source of all evil, because of
him the world is the way that it is. It is going to become so evil
that after the believers are pulled out of this earth that during the
next seven years 3/5ths of the worlds population that is left will be
killed. The calamity will be so great that it will exceed mans wildest
fears. You are of the spirit of anti-Christ, and that is a poor place
to be. If you were wise you would reconsider your options and seek
Jesus Christ."
n***@none.org
2021-06-12 18:51:48 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
[...]
No, you didn't. Show us the message ID

I have never ever thought or believed that.
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Only an idiot would say there is a seven year period and then the end of the
world comes. Someone who knows not the word of God.
Sorry, I follow no religion that is man made. I do follow religion in
the sense that it is presented in James and that is it. My God, the
God of the bible has already saved me through his son, Jesus Christ.
Your god, the god of this world is the source of all evil, because of
him the world is the way that it is. It is going to become so evil
that after the believers are pulled out of this earth that during the
next seven years 3/5ths of the worlds population that is left will be
killed. The calamity will be so great that it will exceed mans wildest
fears. You are of the spirit of anti-Christ, and that is a poor place
to be. If you were wise you would reconsider your options and seek
Jesus Christ."
Note that there is nothing in that statement that suggested the end of the
world. I also stand by what was written above.
P+Barker
2021-06-12 21:18:23 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
[...]
Look up your posts.
Nov 26, 2016
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
[...]
So........
Are you a liar?
Or are lying about being a liar?
Michael Christ
2021-06-12 00:31:10 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
In case you have any concern about these things, when the end comes ....
Which according to your prophecy should be in about 2 years....
Correct?
People have had many visions and dreams, not all of them fail nor do
all of them come to be. We were told that we would have visions and
dreams sent by God, never a time stamp on any of them. It never fails
to disappoint me that men would rather tear into one another over a
vision or a dream than to seek the contents of that vision or dream.
People here spend a disproportionate amount of time crucifying one
than seeking the truth.
Unlike you, I hold people responsible for what they say and what they
do.
Only God can do that, Barks.

Oh...and you...sorry.

Michael Christ

Post by P+Barker
to listen to him and his faulty preaching, I certainly will look for
ans show the flaws in his reasoning.
No one knows the time or place when our Creator says that it is
finished. One wannabe preacher who claims he has discussions with his
little god, and then tells the world that we only have 7 years
left.... well, I do not believe him. And... I wonder why he even made
such a prediction. And if his prediction is a lie, what else is a
lie? This all reminds me of the JW predicviton of the end of the
world - 4 times.
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."
P+Barker
2021-06-12 12:42:19 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:31:10 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
In case you have any concern about these things, when the end comes ....
Which according to your prophecy should be in about 2 years....
Correct?
People have had many visions and dreams, not all of them fail nor do
all of them come to be. We were told that we would have visions and
dreams sent by God, never a time stamp on any of them. It never fails
to disappoint me that men would rather tear into one another over a
vision or a dream than to seek the contents of that vision or dream.
People here spend a disproportionate amount of time crucifying one
than seeking the truth.
Unlike you, I hold people responsible for what they say and what they
do.
Only God can do that, Barks.
Oh...and you...sorry.
Perhaps you are speaking about Judgement Day.
I talk about the here and now.
I have held people responsible for their actions and even sent one
pedophile from Torrejon AB Spain to Leavenworth. I have hired and
fired. I have ensured loozers don't harm others again. I have ruined
a few careers, and I have promoted many persons who deserved it. I
have had a few disappointments on promotions, but I certainly tried.
Michael Christ
2021-06-13 00:07:56 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
[...]
You talk about the lack in my understanding!!! :-).

You don't have any right to judge anyone, you self-righteous sinner!

And you can't even get that!!!

Micahel Christ
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: Re: Anybody have any bridges they wanna sell?
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 08:00:23 -0500
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
I've been around the world many times, and I believe that 90 percent
of all mankind is good, loving, and wants the world to be a better
place. Between 1-3 percent of the people are total jerks who are self
centered and need to be kept away from the rest of us.
That's nice.
Now answer the question. Why would god
create something knowing it was flawed and
knowing he would have to destroy it later on?
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
Even you cannot make sense of your religion.

P+Barker
2021-06-13 11:51:44 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Unlike you, I hold people responsible for what they say and what they
do.
Only God can do that, Barks.
Oh...and you...sorry.
Perhaps you are speaking about Judgement Day.
I talk about the here and now.
You talk about the lack in my understanding!!! :-).
Yes. I do. You misunderstand.... a lot.
Post by Michael Christ
You don't have any right to judge anyone, you self-righteous sinner!
Didn't say I did judge them.
I said I hold people responsible for what they say and what they do -
especially when it comes to the here and now. If you declare yourself
to be a "preacher," then I demand you provide evidence. If you
cannot, then I will declare you to be a liar. If you claim the RCC
murdered people, I ask you to provide evidence. When you cannot, I
will call you a liar.
I never said I would condemn you to Hell.
Only God can do that.
If you are confused by this, ask me more.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Now answer the question. Why would god
create something knowing it was flawed and
knowing he would have to destroy it later on?
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He felt that man could be great.
Even you cannot make sense of your religion.
But I can. I cannot make sense of all the mysteries of God.
That would make me like you - someone who claims he knows God.
Rod
2021-06-12 03:45:58 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
In case you have any concern about these things, when the end comes ....
Which according to your prophecy should be in about 2 years....
Correct?
People have had many visions and dreams, not all of them fail nor do
all of them come to be. We were told that we would have visions and
dreams sent by God, never a time stamp on any of them. It never fails
to disappoint me that men would rather tear into one another over a
vision or a dream than to seek the contents of that vision or dream.
People here spend a disproportionate amount of time crucifying one
than seeking the truth.
Unlike you, I hold people responsible for what they say and what they
do.
I'm not aware of any predictions that Robert has made
but then I am in the fields spraying weeds and getting
ready to cut wheat. I just don't have the time to set around
and bitch about what others are saying. If I did that I would
not get anything done.

Post by P+Barker
to listen to him and his faulty preaching, I certainly will look for
ans show the flaws in his reasoning.
Do you or do you not believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven,
as don't know but suspect was said by Robert?
Post by P+Barker
No one knows the time or place when our Creator says that it is
finished.
I know of one guy on youtube that has a video showing when he thinks
Christ will return. He says 2028. You better run right out and hold
him accountable.

Post by P+Barker
little god, and then tells the world that we only have 7 years
left.... well, I do not believe him. And... I wonder why he even made
such a prediction. And if his prediction is a lie, what else is a
lie? This all reminds me of the JW predicviton of the end of the
world - 4 times.
I'll just keep my eyes to the sky and let you guys worry
about dates.
Miloch
2021-06-12 04:20:59 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
[...]
No one says ya have to thresh wheat the biblical way using a tribulum...do what
the ancient Jews did...pay someone else to do it.

BONUS?...gives ya more time to watch your neighbors wife as she bends over to
admire her roses.

*
about dates.
P+Barker
2021-06-12 12:56:22 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
[...]
Good for you.
You are merely an observer then.
I am not.
My entire purpose every morning is to read the Catholic website.
When I see lies, falsehoods, and deliberate misrepresentations -
espeically about the Roman Catholic Church, I step up. I confront
these liars and trolls. And I have outlasted hundreds of them.

I don't bitch about their words. I confront them about their lies.
Eventually, the person either leaves the newsgroup, or changes their
name. Most of these dorks hide their identity because they do not
wish to take responsibility for their own lies. You know who these
people are. You have confronted them yourself.

It seems you are always trying to re-invent yourself. Go for it.
I am unable to do this. I am who I am. I do not hide my identity.
Post by P+Barker
to listen to him and his faulty preaching, I certainly will look for
ans show the flaws in his reasoning.
Do you or do you not believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven,
as don't know but suspect was said by Robert?
Robt sez a lot of things.
I believe the easiiest way to heaven is through Jesus Christ.
But I also suspect that Noah, Moses, and hundreds of thousands of
other people are in heaven - and they never knew Jesus.
I do not speak for God or Jesus.
I must rely on the writings and beliefs of others.
I feel that the RCC is a Christian organization wheich is trying to
show the way, the truth, and the life. Catholics (today's Catholics)
do not own the world, nor do they demand others become Catholic just
in order to be "SAVED."

Jesus came to earth for a reson 2000 years ago.
I feel His mission was accomplished, and that if we follow Him, life
will become much easier for us and our families. I follow no living
human today, and I don't worship anyone except my Creator.
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
No one knows the time or place when our Creator says that it is
finished.
I know of one guy on youtube that has a video showing when he thinks
Christ will return. He says 2028. You better run right out and hold
him accountable.
If you comes here to this Catholic newgroup, I will confront him like
I confront all other liars and trolls who try to lead good people
astray.
Post by P+Barker
little god, and then tells the world that we only have 7 years
left.... well, I do not believe him. And... I wonder why he even made
such a prediction. And if his prediction is a lie, what else is a
lie? This all reminds me of the JW predicviton of the end of the
world - 4 times.
I'll just keep my eyes to the sky and let you guys worry
about dates.
No one can predict or worry about the dates.
Live your life as you feel Jesus would be pleased.
Follow the commandments, be nice to others, share, don't deliberately
try to anger others. I'm pretty sure Jesus will be pleased.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-12 13:19:44 UTC
Post by P+Barker
My entire purpose every morning is to read the Catholic website.
What a boring life you must lead.
Do you "confront" the lies BY the Catholic Church?
P+Barker
2021-06-12 21:21:42 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 08:19:44 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
My entire purpose every morning is to read the Catholic website.
What a boring life you must lead.
Nah. You dorks entertain me every morning for an hour.
Then I start my day.
I would if I saw them.
Cloud Hobbit
2021-06-12 22:12:05 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
little god, and then tells the world that we only have 7 years
left.... well, I do not believe him. And... I wonder why he even made
such a prediction. And if his prediction is a lie, what else is a
lie? This all reminds me of the JW predicviton of the end of the
world - 4 times.
I'll just keep my eyes to the sky and let you guys worry
about dates.
I can find video clips of the mighty FSM.
WE CAN SEE HIM. More than can be said for any other god.

There are no gods unless we create them.
P+Barker
2021-06-07 11:46:21 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Miloch
---> The organization's president Ole Anthony said that because of Duplantis'
tax exemption, technically, every person in St. Charles Parish was “helping
to>> pay for Duplantis' extravagant lifestyle”.
You brought up a good point, regarding tax dollars.
So who spends less of out tax dollars for personal expenses, Politicians who
never earned an honest dollar in their life, or religious leaders. Our state
senator Feinstein has been known to order a 747 jet to fly home for weekends,
solo. And that is the least of her expenses as she takes family and friends
around the world. Same with many other politicians, but feistiness rules that
lesser people take smaller jets unless they are special friends.
Well, if politicians can waste taxpayer money, why not TV evangelists.
Good point. The Lord would be so proud.
n***@none.org
2021-06-07 19:27:50 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Miloch
---> The organization's president Ole Anthony said that because of Duplantis'
tax exemption, technically, every person in St. Charles Parish was “helping
to>> pay for Duplantis' extravagant lifestyle”.
You brought up a good point, regarding tax dollars.
So who spends less of out tax dollars for personal expenses, Politicians who
never earned an honest dollar in their life, or religious leaders. Our state
senator Feinstein has been known to order a 747 jet to fly home for weekends,
solo. And that is the least of her expenses as she takes family and friends
around the world. Same with many other politicians, but feistiness rules that
lesser people take smaller jets unless they are special friends.
Well, if politicians can waste taxpayer money, why not TV evangelists.
Good point. The Lord would be so proud.
After all the Pope gets off scot free, eh?

But he does it also with the inside monies being paid for a free ticket to
paradise.
P+Barker
2021-06-07 20:23:19 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by Miloch
---> The organization's president Ole Anthony said that because of Duplantis'
tax exemption, technically, every person in St. Charles Parish was “helping
to>> pay for Duplantis' extravagant lifestyle”.
You brought up a good point, regarding tax dollars.
So who spends less of out tax dollars for personal expenses, Politicians who
never earned an honest dollar in their life, or religious leaders. Our state
senator Feinstein has been known to order a 747 jet to fly home for weekends,
solo. And that is the least of her expenses as she takes family and friends
around the world. Same with many other politicians, but feistiness rules that
lesser people take smaller jets unless they are special friends.
Well, if politicians can waste taxpayer money, why not TV evangelists.
Good point. The Lord would be so proud.
After all the Pope gets off scot free, eh?
Huh?
The pope does not have a private jet.
The pope does not get a lavish salary.
The pope has no swimming pool, great looking babes, etc.
Post by n***@none.org
But he does it also with the inside monies being paid for a free ticket to
paradise.
The pope has no better a ticket to paradise than I do.
And he certainly doesn't show off his "saved agin" card to people.
n***@none.org
2021-06-08 04:10:54 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
After all the Pope gets off scot free, eh?
Huh? The pope does not have a private jet. The pope does not get a lavish
salary. The pope has no swimming pool, great looking babes, etc.
His trips were funded on the backs of sinners who paid for the chartered Jets
to transport pope mobiles, his entourage, etc. etc. They paid great sums and
all the info was posted here as he traveled.
Post by n***@none.org
But he does it also with the inside monies being paid for a free ticket to
paradise.
The pope has no better a ticket to paradise than I do. And he certainly
doesn't show off his "saved agin" card to people.
Acting stupid, eh? What do they call buying your way out of hell and
purgatory?

Indulgences? AYUP and that is how the Vatican, etc, c etc, were built as
well.
P+Barker
2021-06-08 11:18:12 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
After all the Pope gets off scot free, eh?
Huh? The pope does not have a private jet. The pope does not get a lavish
salary. The pope has no swimming pool, great looking babes, etc.
His trips were funded on the backs of sinners who paid for the chartered Jets
to transport pope mobiles, his entourage, etc. etc. They paid great sums and
all the info was posted here as he traveled.
Tell your mom to send him another check.
He has a travel itch.
Would that be your "Born agin" card that you like to flash?
n***@none.org
I am not party to any RCC dogma.
P+Barker
You are subject to God's dogma.
n***@none.org
God has Scripture.
P+Barker
2021-06-08 22:57:08 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
But he does it also with the inside monies being paid for a free ticket
paradise.
The pope has no better a ticket to paradise than I do. And he certainly
doesn't show off his "saved agin" card to people.
Acting stupid, eh? What do they call buying your way out of hell and
purgatory?
Would that be your "Born agin" card that you like to flash?
I am not party to any RCC dogma.
You are subject to God's dogma.
God has Scripture.
What does that mean?
WHich scriptures do you get to ignore?
And which Gospels do you actually follow?
n***@none.org
All
P+Barker
2021-06-09 11:38:06 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
But he does it also with the inside monies being paid for a free
ticket
paradise.
The pope has no better a ticket to paradise than I do. And he certainly
doesn't show off his "saved agin" card to people.
Acting stupid, eh? What do they call buying your way out of hell and
purgatory?
Would that be your "Born agin" card that you like to flash?
I am not party to any RCC dogma.
You are subject to God's dogma.
God has Scripture.
What does that mean?
WHich scriptures do you get to ignore?
And which Gospels do you actually follow?
None
All
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-09 13:17:35 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
But he does it also with the inside monies being paid
for a free ticket
paradise.
The pope has no better a ticket to paradise than I do.
And he certainly doesn't show off his "saved agin" card
to people.
Acting stupid, eh? What do they call buying your way out
of hell and purgatory?
Would that be your "Born agin" card that you like to flash?
I am not party to any RCC dogma.
You are subject to God's dogma.
God has Scripture.
What does that mean?
WHich scriptures do you get to ignore?
And which Gospels do you actually follow?
None
All
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God engages in killing:

Genesis 7:11-24
Genesis 19:24.
Exodus 14:23-30
Genesis 19:17
Exodus 12:29
Numbers 16:35
Numbers 16:49
Numbers 25:9
2 Samuel 24:15
2 Kings 1:10-12
2 Kings 19:35
2 Kings 2:23-24
P+Barker
2021-06-09 20:10:45 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Genesis 7:11-24
Genesis 19:24.
Exodus 14:23-30
Genesis 19:17
Exodus 12:29
Numbers 16:35
Numbers 16:49
Numbers 25:9
2 Samuel 24:15
2 Kings 1:10-12
2 Kings 19:35
2 Kings 2:23-24
<Yawn>
OK. Do you have a point?
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-10 01:35:52 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Genesis 7:11-24
Genesis 19:24.
Exodus 14:23-30
Genesis 19:17
Exodus 12:29
Numbers 16:35
Numbers 16:49
Numbers 25:9
2 Samuel 24:15
2 Kings 1:10-12
2 Kings 19:35
2 Kings 2:23-24
<Yawn>
OK. Do you have a point?
If it is wrong to kill people
then why does your god do it so
often?
P+Barker
2021-06-10 13:54:49 UTC
On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 20:35:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Genesis 7:11-24
Genesis 19:24.
Exodus 14:23-30
Genesis 19:17
Exodus 12:29
Numbers 16:35
Numbers 16:49
Numbers 25:9
2 Samuel 24:15
2 Kings 1:10-12
2 Kings 19:35
2 Kings 2:23-24
<Yawn>
OK. Do you have a point?
If it is wrong to kill people
then why does your god do it so
often?
Just because you read something in a book discussing something from
7000 years ago, this certainly does not make it a fact.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-10 17:44:59 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Genesis 7:11-24
Genesis 19:24.
Exodus 14:23-30
Genesis 19:17
Exodus 12:29
Numbers 16:35
Numbers 16:49
Numbers 25:9
2 Samuel 24:15
2 Kings 1:10-12
2 Kings 19:35
2 Kings 2:23-24
<Yawn>
OK. Do you have a point?
If it is wrong to kill people
then why does your god do it so
often?
Just because you read something in a book discussing something from
7000 years ago, this certainly does not make it a fact.
Is that they Catholic Church outlawed
the reading or even translating the Bible?
Because it is so pack with nonsense even
the Priests could not make sense of it?
P+Barker
2021-06-10 19:53:43 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
The Roman Catholic Church has NEVER outlawed the reading of the Bible.
It certainly has been wary of jerk-offs like robert and mikey when
they attempt to translate the meaning of the bible to favor their
particular beliefs.

The Council of Nicaea called by the Emperor Constantine met in 325
C.E. to establish a unified Catholic Church. At that point no
universally sanctioned Scriptures or Christian Bible existed. Various
churches and officials adopted different texts and gospels. That’s
why the Council of Hippo sanctioned 27 books for the New Testament in
393 C.E. Four years later the Council of Cartage confirmed the same 27
books as the authoritative Scriptures of the Church.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-christians-were-denied-access-to-their-bible-for-1000-years_b_3303545

The word “Jew” appears 202 times in the New Testament, with 82 of
these citations in the Gospels. The term “Christian” never appears in
the Gospels at all, for the obvious reason that there was no
Christianity during the life of Jesus — only Judaism, in which he and
his family, disciples and followers were immersed. Readers of the
Gospels might also have noted that when Jesus wasn’t addressing the
“multitudes” (of Jews) he was teaching in synagogues and was attending
Jewish holy day celebrations. And his disciples called him rabbi.

When Cardinal Dolan returned from the Vatican after his elevation to
cardinal in 2012, he appeared on the popular TV show “The View.”
Barbara Walters, one of the hosts, playfully said to the affable
Cardinal, “I’m crazy about you. I’m thinking of converting. Do you
take Jewish girls?” Dolan responded, “My favorite girl of all time
was Jewish.” “Who is that?” Walters asked with a surprised look.
“Mary” Cardinal Dolan answered softly. His casual remark suggests that
the celebration of common ground can trump doctrinal differences.

++++++++++

There are two major points that the objectors get right: namely, that
Bibles before the Reformation were typically in Latin, and that most
ordinary people didn’t have access to Bibles. But there are obvious
reasons for this. First, for most of the history prior to the
Reformation, the written language for /virtually everything was Latin,
and reading and writing in Latin was taught in school. For much of
that time, it was also the language commonly spoken by ordinary
people.

http://shamelesspopery.com/did-the-catholic-church-try-to-suppress-the-bible/

In the ancient world, it wasn’t unusual to speak one language, and
write in another. For Protestants to criticize this is to betray a
lack of historical understanding, and to attack the Evangelists.
Remember that at the time of Christ, there were a wide variety of
spoken languages throughout the Roman Empire, as Acts 2:5-8 makes
clear. Yet the New Testament was written in Greek, not each local
vernacular. Why? Because Greek was the standard written language. If
you were literate, there was a good chance that, regardless of what
you spoke, you read Greek.

By the fourth century, the standard written language in the West was
Latin. This was also the language that most Westerners spoke. To
respond to this shift, Pope Damasus ordered the Bible to be translated
from the now-inaccessible Greek into more accessible Latin. As a
result, this Bible became known as the Vulgate, because it was
designed to reach the “vulgar” (common) people.

In other words, the Bible wasn’t in Latin to be inaccessible, but so
that any literate Western European could read it. Even as Latin
gradually devolved into French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese,
Latin remained the standard language for writing. That the Bible was
in Latin rather than the local dialects is no more surprising than
that modern Protestants prefer the King James Bible over a Bible
written in, say, a southern dialect or Ebonics or Australian.

Latin also ensured that you could reach people who didn’t speak your
local dialect. Having Latin as the standard language meant, for
example, that St. Thomas Aquinas (an Italian) could learn under St.
Albert the Great (a German) at the University of Paris, in France. The
universality of Latin is also why many of the most famous writings of
the Reformers, like John Calvin’s Institutes of Christian Religion,
were written in Latin.

They quickly discovered that, not only did these people not speak
Greek or Latin, but they didn’t even have a written language. So Cyril
and Methodius invented an entire alphabet for them, called the
Glagolitic alphabet. They did this so that they could have a written
language, and so that they could receive the Scriptures. A descendant
of that alphabet, fittingly called called “Cyrillic” in honor of St.
Cyril, is used by a quarter-billion Eastern Europeans and Russians to
this day. Does that sound like a Church that hates Scripture, and
wants to keep it out of the hands of ordinary people?

Most People Didn’t Have Bibles Because of Technology, Not Conspiracy.

Do you have any idea why there is so much religious art, and stained
glass winows in churches. People could not read, but they could
relate to pictures and art.

The Scriptures must be understood in the light of Sacred Tradition. If
that anchor is missing, the interpretation will be false. Take mikey,
mitch, and robt for example. Too stupid to ever get it right.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-11 01:42:09 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
"Throughout medieval times the English church
was governed from Rome by the Pope. All over
the Christian world, church services were
conducted in Latin. It was illegal to translate
the Bible into local languages."
http://www.bl.uk/learning/timeline/item107718.html

In 1199, Innocent III, writing in a letter to
the bishop of Metz, banned the reading the
Bible in private meetings (which he labeled as
occultis conventiculis, or "hidden assemblies").

At the Second Council of Tarragona in 1234, the
Spanish bishops, according to a decree of King
James I of Aragon, declared that it was forbidden
to anyone, to own a translation of the Bible. They
had to be burned within eight days, otherwise, they
were considered heretics.

Nobody may be in possession of the Old or New
Testament books in their mother tongue. If
someone has such books, they must hand them over
to the local bishop within eight days of the
announcement of this ordinance so that they can
be burned.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_the_Bible
P+Barker
2021-06-11 11:51:08 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
Read your own ref: It states: Wycliffe translated the Bible into
English, as he believed that everyone should be able to understand it
directly. Wycliffe inspired the first complete English translation
of the Bible, and the Lollards, who took his views in extreme forms,
added to the Wycliffe Bible commentaries such as this one in Middle
English. Made probably just before Henry IV issued the first orders
for burnings to punish heretics in 1401, this manuscript escaped a
similar fate.
Post by Mitchell Holman
In 1199, Innocent III, writing in a letter to
the bishop of Metz, banned the reading the
Bible in private meetings (which he labeled as
occultis conventiculis, or "hidden assemblies").
The pope banned poor translators and false preachers to twist the
words of the bible to mean something it did not. Oral Roberts, Jim
Bakker, Tammy Bakker, Jim Jones, David Koresch, etc.
Post by Mitchell Holman
At the Second Council of Tarragona in 1234, the
Spanish bishops, according to a decree of King
James I of Aragon, declared that it was forbidden
to anyone, to own a translation of the Bible. They
had to be burned within eight days, otherwise, they
were considered heretics.
James the second was not speaking for the Vatican.
He spoke for his evil self.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Nobody may be in possession of the Old or New
Testament books in their mother tongue. If
someone has such books, they must hand them over
to the local bishop within eight days of the
announcement of this ordinance so that they can
be burned.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_the_Bible
Wycliff and Tynsdales' fake translations were an anathema to the
truth.

And today, how many English translations exist?
Are they all correct? And who is using them?
n***@none.org
2021-06-09 19:11:44 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
But he does it also with the inside monies being paid for a free
ticket
paradise.
The pope has no better a ticket to paradise than I do. And he
certainly
doesn't show off his "saved agin" card to people.
Acting stupid, eh? What do they call buying your way out of hell and
purgatory?
Would that be your "Born agin" card that you like to flash?
I am not party to any RCC dogma.
You are subject to God's dogma.
God has Scripture.
What does that mean?
WHich scriptures do you get to ignore?
And which Gospels do you actually follow?
None
All
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
No, not as the word is understood in todays English.
Otherwise you could not eat a thing.
P+Barker
Don't forget. God has scripture.
n***@none.org
2021-06-09 20:58:18 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
[...]
He gave it. He said, thou shalt not murder in todays English. Huge
difference.
P+Barker
2021-06-10 13:56:31 UTC
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
[...]
Did God speak in today's English?
There's no such thing as a “perfect” translation. ... Especially in
literature and poetry, it's often difficult to come up with a
translation that exactly conveys all the nuances of the source text.
Some people assume translation is merely substituting one word for
another, but it's not quite that simple.
Miloch
2021-06-10 14:42:24 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
[...]
Just use the ole "God works in mysterious ways" answer. It covers everything.

*
n***@none.org
That is the religious way.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-10 18:11:27 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
(in
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
(in
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
[...]
Sounds like an ad for Islam, written in
a language still used today, Arabic.
n***@none.org
2021-06-10 18:27:26 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
[...]
He speaks to me in todays English.

As to translations You are only repeating what I have said. In the KJV thou
shalt not kill, in the NKJV thou shalt not murder. As it is in all the newest
translations.
P+Barker
Yeah, right......
Michael Christ
2021-06-09 22:02:26 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
But he does it also with the inside monies being paid for a free ticket
paradise.
The pope has no better a ticket to paradise than I do. And he certainly
doesn't show off his "saved agin" card to people.
Acting stupid, eh? What do they call buying your way out of hell and
purgatory?
Would that be your "Born agin" card that you like to flash?
I am not party to any RCC dogma.
You are subject to God's dogma.
God has Scripture.
What does that mean?
WHich scriptures do you get to ignore?
And which Gospels do you actually follow?
None
All
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!

Michael Christ

Miloch
2021-06-09 22:25:11 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
[...]
The Almighty could have warned me the NBA Warriors would lose the last game of
the season against the Grizzles...but He was strangely silent about it...any
reason?

*
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2021-06-09 22:42:48 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by P+Barker
Post by n***@none.org
Post by n***@none.org
[...]
It could be that you have been a bad bad boy, but I can't imagine that
of you Miloch, so it must be that bastard neighbour of yours that is
responsible.

Michael Christ

Mitchell Holman
2021-06-10 01:40:15 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
Michael Christ
2021-06-10 03:09:44 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
He is not surprised by what you say. And frankly, neither am I.

Michael Christ

Mitchell Holman
2021-06-10 13:06:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
He is not surprised by what you say.
Read your Bible.

He didn't know where Abel was,
he didn't know that Ye Floode would
be needed to correct his creation,
he didn't know Pharoah would enslave
his "chosen people" - he is always
being caught off guard by events.

Why is that?
P+Barker
2021-06-10 13:59:34 UTC
On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 08:06:43 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
He is not surprised by what you say.
Read your Bible.
He didn't know where Abel was,
he didn't know that Ye Floode would
be needed to correct his creation,
he didn't know Pharoah would enslave
his "chosen people" - he is always
being caught off guard by events.
Why is that?
Free will of jerk-offs like you.
Straighten up and fly right.
P+Barker
2021-06-10 13:58:42 UTC
On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 20:40:15 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen. That is why there will be a Judgement
Day.
Miloch
2021-06-10 14:37:50 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen. That is why there will be a Judgement
Day.
...so it's a kind of a...sort of a..."iffy" thing?!

*
P+Barker
That is the problem with taking responsibility for your actions.
Miloch
2021-06-10 20:13:54 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen. That is why there will be a Judgement
Day.
...so it's a kind of a...sort of a..."iffy" thing?!
That is the problem with taking responsibility for your actions.
Tell that to Trump!...

*
Lamey

Nothing good about Biden?
%
2021-06-10 20:36:39 UTC
Post by Lamey
Post by Miloch
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen. That is why there will be a Judgement
Day.
...so it's a kind of a...sort of a..."iffy" thing?!
That is the problem with taking responsibility for your actions.
Tell that to Trump!...
*
TRUMP!
Nothing good about Biden?
what do you mean nothing good ,
he's on a trip around the world right now ,
telling all the countries what he's going to do ,
but he hasn't started any of it yet
P+Barker
2021-06-11 11:53:17 UTC
Post by %
Post by Lamey
Post by Miloch
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
[...]
biden is promising that he will pay everyone big money to like him.
Look at the gifts and promises he is making.
P+Barker
2021-06-11 11:52:19 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen. That is why there will be a Judgement
Day.
...so it's a kind of a...sort of a..."iffy" thing?!
That is the problem with taking responsibility for your actions.
Tell that to Trump!...
He already knows.
And if you weren't such a dip shit, you would also know that Trump was
right in most cases. Watch the news. You can even watch MSNBC.
Miloch
2021-06-11 17:23:36 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen. That is why there will be a Judgement
Day.
...so it's a kind of a...sort of a..."iffy" thing?!
That is the problem with taking responsibility for your actions.
Tell that to Trump!...
He already knows.
And if you weren't such a dip shit, you would also know that Trump was
right in most cases. Watch the news. You can even watch MSNBC.
Sorry Barker...I just won't have the time!...like most, I'll be too busy
watching the DA of Manhattan prosecuting him for lying under oath, larceny, tax
cheating...yada yada yada.

Watch the news. You can even watch FOXNews.

*
Lamey
I guess that will keep the focus off of Bidens failures.
P+Barker
Let me know when the next circus begins.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-10 17:46:48 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen.
So God cannot see into the future after all.

Hmmm...............
P+Barker
2021-06-10 19:57:13 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows more
than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen.
So God cannot see into the future after all.
Hmmm...............
You know nothing about God.
And much smarter people than you have already discussed this.
All the way back to St Augustine.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-11 01:33:34 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows
more than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen.
So God cannot see into the future after all.
Hmmm...............
You know nothing about God.
But you do, so explain this one for us.

turn out?
P+Barker
2021-06-11 11:54:13 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27
God can do whatever He wants, man can't. God knows the beginning,
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows
more than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen.
So God cannot see into the future after all.
Hmmm...............
You know nothing about God.
But you do, so explain this one for us.
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
What makes you think He is surprised?
In many cases, He is merely disappointed.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-11 12:56:09 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he knows
more than that!
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
God sometimes expects man to follow his conscience and good will ---
but it doesn't always happen.
So God cannot see into the future after all.
Hmmm...............
You know nothing about God.
But you do, so explain this one for us.
If god knows how everything will turn out
why is he always being surprised how things
turn out?
What makes you think He is surprised?
In many cases, He is merely disappointed.
Same thing.

Would you create something knowing in
advance your design is flawed and you will
have to destroy it?
P+Barker
Mitchell Holman

%
yes
P+Barker
Mitchell Holman
P+Barker
2021-06-12 21:26:11 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 08:00:23 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
I've been around the world many times, and I believe that 90 percent
of all mankind is good, loving, and wants the world to be a better
place. Between 1-3 percent of the people are total jerks who are self
centered and need to be kept away from the rest of us.
That's nice.
Now answer the question. Why would god
create something knowing it was flawed and
knowing he would have to destroy it later on?
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
Even you cannot make sense of your religion.
Do you have any questions?
Don't be so afraid to ask.
That is why I am here.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-13 01:45:06 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
I've been around the world many times, and I believe that 90
percent of all mankind is good, loving, and wants the world to be
a better place. Between 1-3 percent of the people are total jerks
who are self centered and need to be kept away from the rest of
us.
That's nice.
Now answer the question. Why would god
create something knowing it was flawed and
knowing he would have to destroy it later on?
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
Even you cannot make sense of your religion.
Do you have any questions?
Don't be so afraid to ask.
That is why I am here.
1) Were the people your church killed
as witches really practicing witchcraft?

2) When will the Vatican release the
names of it's known pedophile priests?
https://tinyurl.com/2najvd2j

3) Why are so many priests STILL
getting arrested for child abuse and
kiddie porn?

Sydney priest, police officer charged
with possessing child abuse material
June 4, 2021

A Catholic priest in Sydney’s inner west
and a police officer have been charged
after an investigation into the alleged
possession and distribution of child abuse
material.
https://tinyurl.com/58huackr
P+Barker
2021-06-13 11:57:49 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
[...]
Improper question. The RCC did not murder anyone.
Post by Mitchell Holman
2) When will the Vatican release the
names of it's known pedophile priests?
https://tinyurl.com/2najvd2j
The Vatican does not keep records of all sinners in the world.
Look up Bishop Accountability.
You will find the names of all US Priests credibly accused.
Post by Mitchell Holman
3) Why are so many priests STILL
getting arrested for child abuse and
kiddie porn?
Priests are human. They si.
And they are arrested because they are held accountable for their
crimes.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Sydney priest, police officer charged
with possessing child abuse material
June 4, 2021
A Catholic priest in Sydney’s inner west
and a police officer have been charged
after an investigation into the alleged
possession and distribution of child abuse
material.
https://tinyurl.com/58huackr
100,00 priests in the world.
All of them are human and they all sin.
Look at your own family.
Why have any of them ever been arrested?
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-13 13:31:07 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
[...]
"In a bull of 1484 Innocent acknowledged
belief in witchcraft, condemned it, and
then dispatched inquisitors to Germany to
try witches."
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Innocent-VIII

"Because the Church viewed the threat of
witches to be so great, inquisitors were
able to seek out witches anywhere throughout
Europe and by any means, including torture.
Once witches were identified, they were usually
condemned to death and burned."
https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/232743977.pdf
P+Barker
2021-06-13 16:19:29 UTC
On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 08:31:07 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
who are self centered and need to be kept away from the rest of
us.
That's nice.
Now answer the question. Why would god
create something knowing it was flawed and
knowing he would have to destroy it later on?
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
Even you cannot make sense of your religion.
Do you have any questions?
Don't be so afraid to ask.
That is why I am here.
1) Were the people your church killed
as witches really practicing witchcraft?
Improper question. The RCC did not murder anyone.
"In a bull of 1484 Innocent acknowledged
500 years ago.
When the earth was flat.
And we also didn't know about bacteria, viruses, and solar eclipses.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-13 17:54:39 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
who are self centered and need to be kept away from the rest of
us.
That's nice.
Now answer the question. Why would god
create something knowing it was flawed and
knowing he would have to destroy it later on?
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
Even you cannot make sense of your religion.
Do you have any questions?
Don't be so afraid to ask.
That is why I am here.
1) Were the people your church killed
as witches really practicing witchcraft?
Improper question. The RCC did not murder anyone.
"In a bull of 1484 Innocent acknowledged
500 years ago.
When the earth was flat.
And we also didn't know about bacteria, viruses, and solar eclipses.
So what happened 500 years ago is
irrelevant but what happened 2000 years
ago is of vital importance to everyone?

LOL!

No wonder your church is dying.

aaa
2021-06-13 14:46:54 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
I've been around the world many times, and I believe that 90 percent
of all mankind is good, loving, and wants the world to be a better
place. Between 1-3 percent of the people are total jerks who are self
centered and need to be kept away from the rest of us.
That's nice.
Now answer the question. Why would god
create something knowing it was flawed and
knowing he would have to destroy it later on?
I'm not the creator, and I don't speak for Him.
I am pretty sure that He flet that man could be great.
Even you cannot make sense of your religion.
That is why we have the Bible and teaching of Jesus. We don't need to
make sense of everything because we have the spiritual guidance and
protection of Jesus Christ.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
aaa
2021-06-13 14:43:32 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Michael Christ
middle and end of all matters, and man, well, he thinks he
knows
Post by P+Barker
Post by Michael Christ
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
more than that!
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
[...]
You can't blame the human sin on God.

Christ!
P+Barker
That is why we don't follow you.
Michael Christ

Steve Hayes
2021-06-08 18:45:17 UTC
Re: Anybody have any bridges they wanna sell?
Sorry, no. I don't possess any bridges at all.
--
Ignore the following - it's spammers for spambot fodder.

***@gmail.com
Daryl Kabatoff <***@gmail.com>
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@mail.ru
***@mail.ru
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@hotmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
Jersey Marlin <***@gmail.com>
***@gmail.com
pyotr filipivich
2021-06-08 18:47:10 UTC
Post by Steve Hayes
Re: Anybody have any bridges they wanna sell?
Sorry, no. I don't possess any bridges at all.
I do however, have some Uncirculated Roman Drachmas, feature
Julius Ceaser's Portrait, several dated 44 BCE. Includes Certificate
of Authenticity.
--
pyotr filipivich
"Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand,