Every atheist fears death.
Michael Christ
2020-01-12 21:05:43 UTC
They should and we all know why.

If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.

You canta foola the trutha, ye spaghetti monsters!

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-12 21:34:31 UTC
Death is inevitable.
It will happen to everyone.

I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions for myself.

I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?

After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.

Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.

You know, people like you.
Michael Christ
2020-01-12 22:19:38 UTC
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.

Michael Christ

John Locke
2020-01-13 13:15:21 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:19:38 +1100, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-01-13 13:28:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
Don Martin
2020-01-13 15:54:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
While I am not enthusiastic about the process of dying, I do not fear
death. It is pointless to fear the common lot of humanity. What I
_do_ fear, however, is dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of the other
mind-destroying conditions people may suffer: if my brain is gone, I
may be convinced to join a church.
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:18:33 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
While I am not enthusiastic about the process of dying, I do not fear
death. It is pointless to fear the common lot of humanity. What I
_do_ fear, however, is dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of the other
mind-destroying conditions people may suffer: if my brain is gone, I
may be convinced to join a church.
That's funny, I must admit. I wouldn't join any church either!

But your brain left you when you become an atheist.

Here is why, 'Everything justa all kinda all gone got together and said,
let's make ourself'...and it was so!

Michael Christ

Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:19:33 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
While I am not enthusiastic about the process of dying, I do not fear
death. It is pointless to fear the common lot of humanity. What I
_do_ fear, however, is dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of the other
mind-destroying conditions people may suffer: if my brain is gone, I
may be convinced to join a church.
And by the way, Mr Hero, you do fear death. You can try and kid others,
you can try and kid yourself, but you can't kid reality.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ
2020-01-13 20:38:08 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death
I don't. I look forward to the day, despite the fact that I have a rich
and fulfilling and FREE life here...free of man's demands of how I
should be, atheist and theist like! What a fuckin' big burden lifted
that was!!
Post by John Locke
cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
Wrong. I don't must! :-). I love the Lord with all my heart, soul and
mind.

And your bible reference may help to know why...

1Jn_4:18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear:
because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

You atheists have got NOTHING and you never stop talking long enough to
hear SOMETHING.
Post by John Locke
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Oh but you do because it is in your nature.

You wouldn't know what a basketball was sitting in a NBA match.

Still, one thing that you do know is that you are a faulty and flawed
non-all-knowing human being so the looming reality of death is getting
stronger the older you get.

And John Locke of Everything is laid to rest after years of crapping on
in his mind-numbing ignorance and the first thing his spiritual being
does as he awakes...finally...

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Christ

aaa
2020-01-13 13:20:44 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Davej
2020-01-13 15:34:53 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
aaa

Christ!
Davej
2020-01-13 16:45:33 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
The only one.
Oh that dead one?
aaa
2020-01-13 19:09:09 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
The only one.
Oh that dead one?
No, the living one.

Christ!
Davej
2020-01-13 22:25:47 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
The only one.
Oh that dead one?
No, the living one.
No, that one died.
Tim
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
aaa
2020-01-13 19:10:14 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-13 19:31:23 UTC
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
There is no such evidence.
You have never provided any evidence of anything, ever.
You use word salad to obfuscate and to try and sound smarter than the Poe you so obviously are.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-01-13 19:36:06 UTC
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
There is no such evidence.
Of course, you make this same irrational claim that you've made over and over.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You have never provided any evidence of anything, ever.
You have claimed God CAN'T exist so why both to call for evidence of something you claim CAN'T exist?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You use word salad to obfuscate and to try and sound smarter than the Poe you so obviously are.
'Poe'?

"So do the world a favour and get out of it. Go visit your wife and kid."
---"Tim"(Beesley)1/8/20 Timmy can't help himself. He just HAS to fantasize about the death of people he hates.

"You worship yourself, and I'll be glad when you drop dead from AIDS."
---"Tim"(Beesley)11/19/19
"That is bigoted in the extreme."
---Kevrob 11/19/19
Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-13 21:10:16 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You have claimed God CAN'T exist so why both to call for evidence of something you claim CAN'T exist?
Because you claim it does and have been doing so for years without a shred of evidence for that claim.

If there were evidence for a God, any God, then there would be much different conversations going on here.
But there is no such evidence and no reason to think there will be.

Show me scientific evidence of a god.
Show me any evidence for God that has the same level of agreement as there is for evolution.

It isn't there because it doesn't exist. In over 2000 years the best you can claim about Christianity is that Jesus probably existed as a man. Apparently he was illiterate.

There is a rumor he also was not in the union and frequently worked as a scab.
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 22:47:47 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You have never provided any evidence of anything, ever.
You have claimed God CAN'T exist so why both to call for evidence of something you claim CAN'T exist?
Cloud has to keep going, he's afraid to stop.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You use word salad to obfuscate and to try and sound smarter than the Poe you so obviously are.
'Poe'?
"So do the world a favour and get out of it. Go visit your wife and kid."
---"Tim"(Beesley)1/8/20 Timmy can't help himself. He just HAS to fantasize about the death of people he hates.

aaa
2020-01-13 22:08:02 UTC
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
There is no such evidence.
You have never provided any evidence of anything, ever.
You use word salad to obfuscate and to try and sound smarter than the Poe you so obviously are.
Blind denial. You only prove your blindness.

Christ!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-01-13 19:31:52 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
Don't confuse Timmikins with the true.

He can't handle it. It's deadly threat to his ego.
Christ!
aaa
2020-01-13 22:09:12 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
Don't confuse Timmikins with the true.
He can't handle it. It's deadly threat to his ego.
He wants to show how unreasonable an atheist can be.

Christ!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-01-13 19:38:13 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
So you keep saying, but you still haven't provided any evidence to support your claim that gods are real.
Until you do the rational belief defaults to the non-existence of gods.
Does that apply to all your unevidenced claims as well, Beesley?

Need I repeat them?

"You ought to eat zyklon B."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 3/8/17
Tim
2020-01-13 21:18:07 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
You can believe what you like, kuntsy. But what you believe about me doesn't change the facts about me or anything else.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Need I repeat them?
Do what you like, you ineffectual little kunt.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"You ought to eat zyklon B."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 3/8/17
"I guess proper punctuation isn't of much use in Toronto. Nothing there but tears and queers." May 15, 2019 - Kuntsy applies hate speech to an entire city over a punctuation error.

"Tim the Dim is canadian, Lo Mein." July 8, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his marginal literacy and bigotry toward Chinese people.

"I didn't ask what it is, Lo Mein. Where is your pixie?" July 9, 2019 - Again kuntsy demonstrates his racist attitudes toward Chinese people.

"I can say the same thing about God, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy shows how grown up he is by believing in a sky daddy and using racist remarks.

"Playing dumb comes easy for you, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - More of kuntsy's racism.

"Really, Lo Mein? You still haven't told me where this pixie you call 'Nature' is located." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy's moral high ground on display again.

"If you don't like to hear that, either apologize or stop reading my posts. That's simple, even for a canadian." July 15, 2019 - Kuntles shows off his grammar skills and hatred of the North.

"Forget Any Rand. She had no grasp of the real world." July 11, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his grasp on spelling names.

"! The end of yet another leftwing dream" July 18, 2019 - Kuntsy thinks that subject titles should start with an exclamation mark and don't need periods!

"I looked high and low for you the same warning when the epithet belowed appeared on a.a." - Kuntsy perfects the bastardization of the English language, LOL!

"Hadn't you heard? Timmykins blames his empty head on the nature of the Universe so, of course, it's not his fault. After all, he didn't actually ask to born!" - Kuntsy emptied his head and poured religion in, LOL!

"No one who knows the history of the 20th century can have such a polyanna view of human 'empathy'." Oct, 28, 2019 - Kuntsy consults his "Any Rand" name dictionary, LOL!

"I don't know who you're talking abo" Nov 10, 2019 - Kuntsy proves, once again, that he doesn't know what he's talking about, LOL!

"I slogged all the way through the Quran. I've been in 4 or 5 mosques. Pass one almost ever day but I'm not convinced to convert, no." Nov 10, 2019. For kuntles The days last for "ever" in Plovdiv, LOL!

"Timmee just can't untangle those fingers sometimes!" Nov 21, 2019 - Kuntsy just can't figure out how to use commas, LOL!
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 22:49:31 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
And Dim Tim likes to give moral advice. :-).

Would know if was sitting on a rhino's horn for 6 hours.

Michael Christ

aaa
2020-01-13 22:07:23 UTC
[...]
Blind denial.
Until you do the rational belief defaults to the non-existence of
gods.
How do you know there is no evidence when you are blind?

Christ!
Christopher A. Lee
Religion makes brain damage worse.
Kurt Nicklas
Says the loon who thinks a lie is simply something he doesn't like to hear.
k***@gmail.com
2020-01-13 13:30:03 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
You canta foola the trutha, ye spaghetti monsters!
Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Fear of death is one of the instincts that keeps us alive.
Not only humans but also other living organisms, not because of belief
but because the desire to live and avoid death is imprinted in us
(evolution in action).

KRYOEL
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:02:23 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
You canta foola the trutha, ye spaghetti monsters!
Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Fear of death is one of the instincts that keeps us alive.
Not only humans but also other living organisms, not because of belief
but because the desire to live and avoid death is imprinted in us
(evolution in action).
KRYOEL
You are an ape trying to work out what a car is. :-).

Michael Christ

Tim
2020-01-13 14:40:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should
Why? What's to fear when you're dead?
Post by Michael Christ
and we all know why.
No, you're just deluded.
Post by Michael Christ
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death.
Fear of death is just one of evolution's ways of ensuring preservation of species.
Post by Michael Christ
No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
You're not making any sense. But hey, you are a theist, so why would you?
You're clueless about the truth, babble thump stump.
Davej
2020-01-13 15:33:36 UTC
[...]
Atheists have a realistic appreciation for the inherent
tragedy of life and the certainty of death while theists
are like silly children who think Santa Claus is going to
slide down the chimney, eat the cookies, and then give
them goodies.
Don Martin
2020-01-13 19:32:07 UTC
[...]
Atheists have a realistic appreciation for the inherent
tragedy of life and the certainty of death while theists
are like silly children who think Santa Claus is going to
slide down the chimney, eat the cookies, and then give
them goodies.
To hell with the goodies, I want his list of the naughty girls.
Don't we all?
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:13:43 UTC
[...]
Atheists have a realistic appreciation for the inherent
tragedy of life and the certainty of death
Yes, there is nothing like a realistic appreciation of the inherent
tragedy of life and the certainty of death.

:-).

I'm feeling it, Santa Claus! :-).

Michael Christ

while theists

MyNews Hot-Text
2020-01-13 17:16:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
No One Fear Death

But They Fear The Things
That Make Death Come To Pass
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:26:19 UTC
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
No One Fear Death
But They Fear The Things
That Make Death Come To Pass
I don't want to get a disease that is awful!!!

Or...

I don't want to die!!!

Don't be fooled, Buddy.

Michael Christ

Michael Cole
2020-01-13 21:36:28 UTC
For millions of years before I was born, I did not exist and I suffered no inconvenience. It will be the same in the future.

Mark Twain
ravn
2020-01-13 21:51:14 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death.
That isn't necessarily the case. Everyone has an issue with mortality regardless of what they believe or don't believe about the supernatural.

One could easily argue here that it is you who has your own particular fear of death which makes it incumbent for you to prove atheism has no grounds & that therefore an afterlife & all the rest of it is a reality, to assuage *your* own fears.